About Me

My photo
Germantown, Ohio, United States
My name is Catherine and I am a jack-of-all-trades. In my professional life, I am skilled in Information Technology. For hobbies I enjoy crafting, gardening, belly dancing, jewelry making, baking, and cooking. My wonderful husband Tommy is showing his support by spreading the news of my blog too! I used to have a home business that taught people the art of creating jewelry from natural gemstones. Now, I have a home business that deals with food. My goal is to share both passions with you: jewelry and food. I'm bringing you the fruits of my labor with this blog. I will blog about cookbooks, recipes, and handmade jewelry.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

TRESemme #ReverseYourRoutine is worth the hype

I'm back!

A lot as happened the last 5 years. The most recent adventure has been trying the new TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Reverse Wash Products that I received complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. https://secure.tresemme.com/campaigns/new-beauty-full-volume/

Having short hair, my main issue with volume has been mushroom head. I have been using this product for 2 weeks now and NO MUSHROOM HEAD yet!!! My hair feels very silky and wispy. I had a coworker comment yesterday that it was bouncy. Who knew short hair could be bouncy?!

I'm usually short on time when it comes to the morning and getting ready but having 2 steps, this process really doesnt take that much longer than my old 2 in 1 routine. I have noticed that I have better results after blow drying versus letting it air dry. BUT! It has been drying more quickly than it did with my old routine. I LOVE THAT! The fragrance also is very pleasant.

Anyway, I'll make this short. If you are looking for a new product I HIGHLY recommend the TRESemme Reverse Wash System.

Until my next adventure!
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment